Paper Cup Pick-Me-Up
Today’s caffeination came in the form of an Iced Tazo Passion Tea, just as bright as today is shaping up to be! (That sounded a lot cornier than I intended.)
My mom is coming up to my school for a visit tomorrow, so last night I made her a canvas painting to liven up her desk at work. Just a little whimsical and colorful decorative piece. With the passion tea and sudden urge to paint, I got to thinking about where inspiration comes from. For me, there are many people who inspire me to be healthier, fitter, happier. I know as girls, we tend to compare ourselves to others but I think it’s healthy to aspire to those around us who are more successful at things than we are. I’ll share first:
- Taralynn at Undressed Skeleton inspires me to bake healthy! She’s always recreating delicious desserts with less fat, sugar, calories, etc.
- Lauren Conrad inspires me to put together cute outfits and matching accessories.
- My leg workouts are inspired by Carrie Underwood (that girl is toned!)
- I will forever be aspiring to Jillian Michael’s Abs.
- To be as comfortable with my body shape as Miranda Lambert
- To be as disciplined in my workout plan as any professional athlete
Now it’s your turn. :) Who inspires you and why?
Posted on October 4, 2012, in Fitness, Healthy Lifestyle, Life Updates and tagged art, college, fitness, goals, health, Inspiration, painting, starbucks, tea. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Lolo Jones. Not only do I want her abs, I just think she seems like an all-around cool person.
Agreed. :) So sad about the Olympics though, I watched the post-interview where she broke down and it was so emotional!
I try to find some inspiration with all my interactions. Your blog inspires me. BTW I love the painting. You are very talented. :)
Pingback: Pineapple Boats Recipe & Tuesday Tangents | Strong Like My Coffee