Some encouraging news appeared in my notifications earlier this week. Fellow blogger Cookie Talk had nominated Strong Like My Coffee for the “Blog on Fire” award. Being new to the blogosphere, I hadn’t heard of this award. I have now learned that it is a semi-informal chain of “nominations” from one blogger to the next with the following rules for acceptance: in a post, list 8 things about yourself, then nominate 8 other blogs for the award (continuing the chain).
So of course I will nominate 8 other blogs! I love reading other people’s posts so much, just choosing 8 was the difficult part. In no particular order:
- Sugar and Spice
- Fit Girl. Happy Girl.
- Run, Sweat, and Sparkle
- Beauty Still Remains
- Fructose Free Me
- Edible Balance
- Fitness, Food and Photography
- Sweet Little Thang
(Can you tell I tend to follow health/food blogs??)
And now 8 things about myself…..
- Admittedly, I am addicted to peanut butter. I literally eat some of the nutty creamy bliss in a jar almost every day. By itself, with a spoon. All kinds – creamy, crunchy, natural, processed…It’s irresistible!
- Gilmore Girls was and always will be my favorite TV show. I’ve watched every episode at least 3 times, it just doesn’t get old. I like to think my mom and I have a Rory/Lorelei relationship : )
- I used to have a pet iguana named Holly.
- I’ve become a bit obsessed with Pinterest, frequently losing track of time after scrolling through pages of recipes and workouts.
- From ages 3 to 14, I was in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical and even hip hop dance classes; I was also on my high school dance team. I really wish I would have continued dancing and performing.
- My favorite Luna Bar flavor is Blueberry Bliss!
- Never left the country, don’t even have a passport, but I plan on traveling after college!
- My day has not begun until I’ve had my coffee.
Now you know a little more about me. And I can’t wait to share a really fantastic recipe with you tomorrow!