Personal Training Services
My collegiate athletic career sparked my passion for fitness and nutrition. The best part of my day was the hour I spent running/sweating/weight lifting and I was constantly learning more about recovery techniques, “pre-hab,” endurance training, strength training, nutrition and supplementation. Our bodies fascinate me!
Through years of my fitness journey, I’ve learned a few key things:
- There is more than one way to get to your destination; there is no one-size-fits-all nutrition and exercise plan.
- A healthy lifestyle does more than change the body; it builds confidence, which improves your body image, which increases your happiness, which leads to a greater quality of life.
- One of the most important components of reaching your health and fitness goals is accountability and a support system. Whether it’s a personal trainer, a sibling, or a spouse, countless studies prove that an accountability partner significantly increases your chances of reaching your goal.
I pursued my personal training certification so that I can share my PASSION for fitness, my motivational support and my knowledge about nutrition with others. It saddens me to see so many people struggling with their goals and viewing exercise as a chore or a punishment for their bodies. There are so many ways to make exercise enjoyable and that’s what I hope to share with others!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- In-home Personal Training (Boise, ID)
- Outdoor Group Fitness Sessions (Boise Area)
- Online Coaching
- Meal Planning
*Email Stronglikemycoffee@hotmail.com for personal training inquiries*